Tickets for the game against Derry City on Tuesday, October 17th are now on sale.
Tickets purchased prior to the fixture being rescheduled will be valid for the game.
Capacity at the stadium is reduced due to the damage to the Derrynane Road Stand, and ticket sales will be limited accordingly.
Supporters are asked to respect residents and park legally in the vicinity of the stadium.
Supporters are also advised that a large crowd is expected.
Tickets can be purchased online from Ticketmaster. Supporters can print their ticket instantly or use their smartphone with the Ticketmaster downloadable PDF. If using this method, supporters are asked to ensure the barcodes are clearly visible to allow the ticket scanners to function quickly and prevent delays.
Tickets can also be purchased from the following outlets:
– Cork City FC club shop, Douglas Village Shopping Centre
– SoHo Bar and Restaurant, Grand Parade
– The Beer Garden, Turner’s Cross
Ticket prices are €15 for Adults, €10 for Juveniles (13-17 year olds), €5 for Under 12s/Senior Citizens.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I print my ticket on Ticketmaster and use this to access the ground?
Yes! After purchasing, you will receive details on how to print your ticket. Please ensure the barcode is clearly visible to prevent delays in accessing the stadium.
- Ticketmaster gave me a PDF to download / print. Can I use my smartphone to access the ground?
Yes, however you should ensure your phone screen displays the barcode clearly. Some phone screen protectors or cracked/damaged screens can distort the barcode and this may cause delays.
- Will tickets be available outside the ground before the game?
We cannot guarantee this. Supporters are advised to purchase tickets in advance from Ticketmaster or one of our outlets listed above.
- What time should I arrive at the ground?
We encourage supporters to arrive as early as possible to prevent congestion and delays to kick-off.