Becoming a FORAS shareholder
Joining the Friends of the Rebel Army Society Ltd (FORAS) supporters trust is open to everyone with an interest in the future development of Cork City FC.
- Download and complete a membership form. This form should be emailed to email@example.com or posted to: FORAS, c/o Cork City Football Club, Bishopstown Stadium, Curraheen, Co. Cork. Forms are also available from the Club Shop in Douglas Village SC or at Turner’s Cross on match night.
- To pay for or renew your FORAS membership, click on the Club Memberships button below. You will need to choose the appropriate membership option and securely submit your payment details. (Adults: €120 annually / €10 pm; Concessions: €60 annually / €5 pm). *IMPORTANT* If you pay using the club memberships button below, you will need to set up payment again in 12 months as the payment subscription will not automatically renew one year later.
You can also pay by Paypal (firstname.lastname@example.org), while bank drafts, postal orders and cheques can be posted to our address: FORAS, Bishopstown Stadium, Curraheen, Co. Cork.
Cash payments are only accepted in person in the office at Bishopstown Stadium, the Club Shop or at FORAS events.
Benefits of being a shareholder
While FORAS has been in existence since 2008, Cork City FC has been owned and run by the supporters trust since 2010. Benefits include:
- Attendance and Voting Rights at the AGM and General Meetings
- FORAS Share Certificate
- Membership Card
- Exclusive FORAS Pin Badge
- Voting for a FORAS POTY Award
- Promotions at various times of the year from the club shop.*
- Monthly Members Draw
- Exclusive Club Previews
- Regular Members Mail
- Access to a Private Members Forum
A full set of trust rules are available to download here.
To cancel your shareholding in the trust, you must make such a request in writing to the Board of Management. Your share will be repurchased by the trust at a cost of €1.27.
* Time-bound promotions will be communicated to FORAS members by email when available.