Working under the Cork City FC Head Physiotherapist, the successful applicant will be a physiotherapist or athletic therapist who will provide physiotherapy services to the players of our women’s team at training and on matchdays.Main Tasks & Responsibilities include:
- Assessment, treatment, & rehabilitation of player injuries
- To behave in a professional manner at all times whist representing the club
- To communicate effectively with the team manager, coaching staff, club doctor and administrative staff
- To attend training sessions as appropriate, and matches to provide on-site physiotherapy and emergency pitch-side care.
- ISCP or ARTI registered
- Appropriate PLI insurance cover
- Experience in working in an interdisciplinary sports science and medical team