FORAS Cup 2012 Rules:
- All teams must be on the pitch and ready to play at the time the fixture has been scheduled for.
- Each team is allowed 6 players on the pitch at any time. Substitutions can be made on a roll on – roll off manner where the players can come on and off as many times as they like. Substitutions must be made while the ball is out of play and may not be used to waste time.
- Players currently registered to clubs playing at League of Ireland level or higher- e.g. semi-professional or professional players are not permitted to play.
- Sliding tackles are not allowed.
- When the ball goes over the crossbar, play will re-start with a goal kick.
- When the ball goes out over the fence, the game will re-start with a throw-in.
- Added time will not be played unless there is a serious delay.
- All players on each team must wear the same colour jerseys. Bibs will be provided if required.
- Should teams finish level in the group, position will be determined as follows:
2. Overall goal difference.
3. Overall goals scored.
- A yellow card offence means five minutes in the “sin bin”. This means that the player in question must leave the pitch without being substituted and that his team will be reduced by one player for five minutes. Two yellow cards constitute a red card. The player in question will then have to leave the pitch for the remainder of the match. A straight red card means the player must leave the pitch and not return.
- Any abusive, hostile or aggressive behaviour towards the referee will result in a red card and the player involved will be suspended for the remainder of the tournament.
- Cork City FC does not take any responsibility for injuries incurred to players while playing in the competition.
A list of groups and fixtures will be posted on the website before Saturday.