With just weeks to go to the festive holidays, tickets are now available for the 2012 Cork City FC Christmas Draw. As ever, the draw is an integral part of our fundraising efforts over the off season and has always brought in a great return for the club.
Draw cards are available from the club shop in Douglas Village Shopping Centre and the club office in Bishopstown. A line costs just €2 with a card of 12 lines available for €20. Should you not be in a position to collect tickets, they can also be posted out. Please contact the office on [email protected] 021 434 5574 to request tickets.
The draw itself will be held on December 21st in The Beergarden, Turner’s Cross at 9pm and all supporters and volunteers are invited to come along on the night and celebrate another festive season in the colours of CCFC.
+ + +
The prizes are as follows:
1) Overnight stay in Parknasilla with a round of golf for 2 & €200 to spend- with thanks to Parknasilla Resort & Spa
2) Overnight stay & a round of golf for 4 people in Roganstown Hotel & Country Club- thanks to Roganstown Resort and Spa
3) 2 night break for 2 in a Bewleys Moran Hotel- with thanks to Siversprings Moran Hotel
4) One free week of doggie daycare at Creedons Doggie Daycare- with thanks to Creedons Doggie Daycare
5) A family pass to the Panto at The Everyman Palace– with thanks to The Everyman Palace
6) Meal for two at The Boardwalk Bar & Grill- with thanks to The Boardwalk Bar & Grill
7) Clonakilty Blackpudding Hamper- with thanks to Clonakilty Blackpudding
8 ) One free week of doggie daycare at Creedons Doggie Daycare– with thanks to Creedons Doggie Daycare
9) A family pass to the Panto at The Everyman Palace- with thanks to The Everyman Palace
10) Clonakilty Blackpudding Hamper- with thanks to Clonakilty Blackpudding
11) Overnight stay for two in Fota Island Resort and Spa- with thanks to Fota Island Resort and Spa
12) Bottle of Wine- with thanks to The Beergarden
13) Tin of biscuits- Anonymous Donation
14) Club Shop Voucher- with thanks to Cork City FC Club Shop
15) Bottle of whiskey- with thanks to Woodland Print & Design