We are delighted to announce that half season tickets for Cork City FC’s remaining SSE Airtricity League games in 2018 will go on sale from 9am on June 16th until close of business on June 27th.
Tickets can only be purchased online here.
Speaking today to CCFC.ie, manager John Caulfield spoke of the important part fans play in driving the team on. “We’ve had some incredible crowds at Turner’s Cross so far this season. The atmosphere has been electric. We have 7 massive league games at home left and it would be great to see more fans join us on this journey. This is the time of the season when we need the supporters more than ever.”
Half Season Ticket Prices:
You will only be able to purchase a 2018 Season Ticket online here
All half season tickets will be printed and posted by close of business on Monday, July 2nd. Please ensure that you enter your full, correct address when purchasing online to ensure timely delivery.
Frequently Asked Questions
- I bought my ticket online/. When will it arrive?
- The ticket will be posted to you. It will be printed and posted no later than July 2nd, to allow for delivery ahead of the game v Shamrock Rovers on July 6th. If you have not received your season ticket by Thursday, July 5th, please contact the club office.
- Will the half season ticket allow me access to the upcoming European and FAI Cup games?
- Season tickets are only valid for SSE Airtricity League home matches.
- Is there a limit to how many half season tickets I can buy?
- There is no limit. You can purchase as many as you like.
- I have more questions, who can I speak to?
- Email email@example.com or contact the club office on 021-4345574