UPDATED: NEW SEASON TICKET HOLDER PACKAGE REVEALED
Cork City FC is pleased to announce the pricing, and a new package, for our 2019 Season Tickets. The new prices will be frozen from the 2018 into the 2019 season.
With a 10 team Premier Division remaining for the coming season, supporters now have the opportunity to #TakeYourSeat and get behind the Rebel Army in our 18 home league fixtures at Turner’s Cross in 2019.
Over 1,450 supporters signed up in becoming season ticket holders for the 2018 campaign. These figures are the highest in club history and have played a key part in our average attendances hitting nearly 4,300, the highest in the league by a considerable distance in 2018.
Early bird prices will be available from Friday, 12th October 2018 until Friday, 30th November 2018, with full price season tickets coming in effect from Saturday, 1st December 2018.
As an added incentive for our loyal season ticket holders, all 2018 holders renewing will be given a €10 discount for our club shop in Douglas (minimum spend €50, to be used by 31/3/2019- discount will be available in-store).
Speaking about the new season ticket offering, Cork City FC General Manager Paul Wycherley said,
We have the best, most passionate and committed fans in the country. Improving the value for our season ticket holders is a top priority for us. The season ticket prices have been frozen in price for 2019 across all ticket types, and this season the added value of discounted ticket prices and early bird access to home European ties, and additional promotions such as “Friend For a Fiver”, has added €20 in value to a 2018 season ticket. We will be looking to further increase that value in new promotions, exclusive to season ticket holders, in 2019.
We are working hard to improve the match night experience and offering for our supporters at Turner’s Cross, and there have been improvements in the catering, facilities, off the field activities and ticketing this season. Next season we are planning for many more improvements.”
Purchasing a Season Ticket offers you the opportunity to make a saving when compared with purchasing tickets on a match-by-match basis and you can also avoid queuing to buy a ticket on match night.
Declan Carey, board member, said,
This is a new and exciting season ticket package, giving our loyal fans the best value they’ve ever had from the club. The package, which includes an exclusive scarf, keyring and pen, will be delivered straight to your door at no extra cost. The retail value of the package is approximately €20, and these items will not be available for general sale. Our merchandise and marketing teams worked hard to reward our season ticket holders for 2019.
The new Cork City FC Season Ticket offering includes:
- An exclusive Season Ticket Holder gift pack which includes a unique Cork City FC season ticket holder scarf, keyring and pen* (postage direct to your address in a Cork City FC mailing bag**)
- Priority purchase for European and Away tickets.
- Discounted home European tickets
- Additional promotional ticket and merchandise offers
- Interest free payment plan options
- €10 club shop voucher for all renewals***
* This will be available for all ticket types except for Children Season Tickets. We will have a special offering for our younger following in the coming weeks.
** Free postage for Republic of Ireland addresses only.
*** Minimum spend of €50 required.
|Ticket Type (Unreserved)||Early Bird
(ends 30th Nov 2018)
Begins 1st Dec 2018
|Early Bird savings vs game by game purchase (not including value of extra ticketing benefits and exclusive season ticket package)|
|Senior Citizen (65+)||€65||€75||€25|
|Schoolchild (Under 13)||€55||€65||€35|
For an additional €50, you also have the option of reserving a seat in the Donie Forde Stand**** for all home fixtures.
For the 2019 season, we will be posting all season tickets with no shop or office collections available. We expect to be issuing season tickets in early December.
We are also delighted to once again offer supporters the opportunity to spread the cost of a Season Ticket over three monthly instalments, when purchasing online.
You will be able to purchase a 2019 Season Ticket in any one of the following ways:
- FROM THE CLUB SHOP: Call to the club shop in Douglas Village Shopping Centre, where you can complete an application form and pay by cash, card or cheque. Please note that all season tickets will be posted, and not available for collection in the club shop. (Season Ticket forms will be available from the club shop from Saturday 13th October. Season Ticket forms will be available at Turner’s Cross on Friday night ahead of our game vs Limerick FC)
- ONLINE: Here
- BY DIRECT DEBIT: Here
Should you have any questions or comments, please feel free to contact the club office on 021 434 5574 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
****:Reserved seats are available in specific sections of the Donie Forde Stand only. If you have not previously had a reserved seat, please contact the club office for further information.