Cork City FC is delighted to announce its’ first ever 100 Club membership.
Exclusive to the first one hundred registrations, members will hold a special “Gold” season ticket for both the 2020 and 2021 seasons, access to functions and special “100 Club” events and a host of other benefits. The 100 Club will run in two-season cycles and members who sign up now will have first option on renewal for 2022-2023.
Speaking on the launch, club captain and assistant manager, Alan Bennett said: “Our supporters are the best in the country. This is a huge opportunity for them to be part of something special as we build and improve over the next two years.”
The 100 Club “Gold” season ticket entitles holders access to all Cork City FC home games at Turner’s Cross, including league, UEFA, FAI Cup, EA SPORTS Cup and friendly matches for two whole seasons, with the option of reserved seating in the Donie Forde Stand. The membership pack also contains limited edition 100 Club merchandise and one of the first one hundred of the new Cork City FC adidas Home Shirt for 2020.
City Chairman Declan Carey said: “This is a fantastic package for City supporters. The list of benefits is huge and our off-the-field team have done a fantastic job putting it all together. We understand that some of our die-hard supporters don’t want to be FORAS shareholders, so this is another avenue to pledge long-term support to the club. Of course the 100 Club is open to all – including FORAS shareholders, current season ticket holders and businesses.”
Paul Wycherley, General Manager spoke of the excellent benefits and opportunities the 100 Club gives to members. “The Gold season tickets takes all the hassle away from queuing for tickets with guaranteed access, and reserved seating, to all our home matches. There’s also the chance to win commercial prizes that can benefit your own or a friend/family member’s business. We’ll be holding exclusive 100 Club events such as Q&A nights with our first team manager and players, and access to first team training. Members will also receive tickets to our End of Season Awards Nights and entry to our Monster Prize Draws.”
Registration for the 100 Club is now open at CCFC.ie/100 and from the Club Shop in Douglas Village Shopping Centre.
You can also follow the hashtag #CCFC100 on social media for the latest updates and news.
Sign-ups close on 1st August 2019.
Full list of Benefits
- 100 Club membership costs €1,000 for two seasons.
- Gold season ticket for two years. Includes entry to ALL CCFC home games at Turner’s Cross, including league, cups, UEFA, (and FAI and EA SPORTS Cup Finals if we reach the final) *. Reserved seating included for all games (optional and available in the upper section of Donie Forde stand).
- Exclusive scarf, hat, gloves and wallet with Cork City Crest and “100 Club” inscription.
- Presentation box with your season ticket, jersey, accessories and a welcome letter to the 100 Club.
- Exclusive Q&A night with the first team manager & players each season.
- Access to a first team training session once each season (date to be confirmed). 100 Club members can bring one guest with them on the day for photos and autographs.
- Pre-sale access to additional tickets for Europe / high profile games.
- First option on Official CCFC club travel (such as club charter flights) **.
- One of the first 100 of CCFC’s new 2020 home jersey. Shipped out days before everyone else.
- One free entry into the CCFC “Monster Draw” in 2020 and 2021. Tickets available upon application only.
- One free ticket to Cork City’s End of Season Awards dinner in 2020 and 2021. Tickets available upon application only.
- Entry into draws to win a match and match ball sponsorships for your own business or a business of your choice***.
- A free digital subscription to City Edition for 2020 and 2021.
* Excludes games not hosted by CCFC (eg; Munster Senior Cup Final, President’s Cup Final, Friendly matches not at Turner’s Cross).
** Subject to availability. CCFC cannot guarantee that we will have an option for all European away games.
*** For details on what is contained in match sponsorship package, see CCFC.ie/sponsorship