City Edition’s thirteenth issue of the season will be on sale for €3 on Friday night from the usual spots outside of Turners Cross, and also at the club shop within the ground.
Inside this edition…
- Garry Buckley is our featured player. He talks to Nevin Power about the season so far, his role as a team captain, and how he moved from being a defender to a midfielder.
- From the Dugout: John Cotter updates us on news of departing loanees, positives from the draw with Finn Harps and more.
- From the Boardroom: The Board of Management talk about Frank Kelleher joining the first team management, misinformation about budgets, and working toward a sustainable future.
- Bohemians: Diarmuid Kearney gives us the latest on the Gypsies.
- Where Finbarr Taught: Cork City Women’s FC star Ciara McNamara talks about life in UCC.
- Around the Club: Erika Ní Thuama fills us in on the recent week-long training camp at Watergrasshill United run by coaches from City’s women’s team.
- Around the League: Michael Hayes updates us on the latest news from the league.
- Fans Forum: Anthony O’Sullivan takes to the pages to give his opinion on statistics in the modern game.
- Behind the Scenes: Niamh O’Mahony chats with Paul Deasy about the commercial side of the club.
- Corky’s Corner / Tonight’s Mascot: Corky welcomes the half time teams from Cahir Park FC and give us some information ojn the upcoming Corky Camps. Friday night’s mascot is Aoibhe Howard!
- Half-time teams: Doug Lucey profiles Cahir Park FC.
- On the Terraces: Lee Moore chats with City fans Tony O’Sullivan and John Nolan.
- On This Day: @CorkCityOTD details what City were up to on July 5 in years gone by.
- Rebel Army Uniforms: @MuseumofJerseys details the 1994 Adidas mash-up kit. Who knew green, white, red, and navy could look so good?!
- Laws of the Game: Cáthal Power delivers a mini-education on the laws, new and old, behind the beautiful game.
- Youth Teams: John Cian McGrath provides the latest news and results from the City academy teams.
- Cork City FC Women: Ciara McNamara talks about the World University Games.