Cork City Football Club wish to confirm the recruitment process for the role of permanent first team manager.
The club is inviting expressions of interest for the role no later than 5pm on Friday, 9th August 2019.
Those expressing an interest must hold a valid UEFA Pro-Licence (or equivalent) or be currently participating in the UEFA Pro-Licence course.
Suitable candidates should have:
- Relevant senior managerial experience in the SSE Airtricity League or in another Football Association.
- Experience in the oversight, development and strategic planning of a football academy.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the League of Ireland and local game.
- Strong communication skills, business acumen and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work within strict financial budgets.
- Understanding of the supporter-owned football club model, volunteerism and the values of Cork City FC.
CVs with supporting certificates of qualification should be emailed to the Board of Management at [email protected].
All applications will be treated in confidence.
Please note, this is not an application process and submitted CVs are for informing the Board of Cork City FC of interest in the vacancy only.