Tomorrow’s City Edition features a new cover with new Head Coach Neale Fenn featured on the front.
You can buy City Edition from the usual sellers outside of Turner’s Cross and from the club shop or you can subscribe to City Edition in print and in PDF versions, perfect for reading on your phone or tablet, using this link.
You can also purchase a digital copy of Friday’s programme here.
Inside this Friday’s City Edition:
- Eoghan Stokes is our featured player. He sat down with Nevin Power to talk through his Leeds Utd Under 23 days, and how to go from Dublin to Belfast via Porto.
- New Head Coach Neale Fenn pens his first column in From The Dugout.
- The Board of Management give an update on club news on page 4.
- Diarmuid Kearney profiles Sligo Rovers and Erika Ni Thuama writes about Corky Camps in Around the Club.
- Michael Hayes rounds up all of the best League of Ireland news in Around the League. Anthony O’Sullivan profiles a former City winger, and former team-mate of Neale Fenn, in Fans Forum.
- Ever wondered how the club sorts the logistics of European away games? Niamh O’Mahony talks with Declan O’Connell of Lee Travel to get the details in Behind the Scenes.
- Jackie and Joe Kelly are featured in On The Terraces, @CorkCityOTD writes about this Friday 27 years ago when City played Sligo in The Showgrounds for the opening day of that title-winning year.
- Rebel Army Uniforms profiles City’s 2004 away kit, while it’s the first part of a double article on VAR in Laws of the Game.
We also have a roundup of news from the City Academy and City’s women’s teams to make sure you’re updated on all teams wearing the crest of the Rebel Army!