Cork City FC is pleased to announce the pricing for our 2020 Season Tickets.
The 2020 offering features some exciting changes, including discounts with club partners, a new family discount offer and an excellent “Early Bird” offer.
As a supporter-owned club, the backing of the Rebel Army is crucial to the club, through good times and bad. Whilst the 2019 season has not been what we had hoped, our supporters have continued to come out in their numbers to back the team and the club. As a thank you for that support, the club has announced reduced Early Bird prices, which will be available until November 30th.
We are also delighted to offer a new, family discount, for those who bring our smaller supporters to Turner’s Cross on a regular basis. The family discount will give supporters the opportunity to get 50% off child or juvenile season tickets, when purchased in conjunction with an adult. The pricing structure, detailed below, illustrates the excellent savings that can be made!
|Ticket Type (Unreserved)#||Early Bird
(ends 30th Nov 2019)
(Begins 1st Dec 2019)
|Annual saving with Early Bird
Compared to 18 individual match tickets
|Student (full-time) *||€159||€176||€111|
|Senior Citizen (65+)||€70||€80||€20|
|Schoolchild (Under 13)||€60||€70||€30|
|Family Discount- (prices when purchased with an Adult)|
Finally, we are very pleased to announce another addition to our 2020 Season Ticket offering:
- Discount Pack: Adult, Student, Juvenile and Senior Season Tickets will include exciting discounts from some of our club partners, including: The Mardyke Arena, Trabolgan, Cork International Hotel, Lee Travel, and CCFC Club Shop. Vouchers will be sent out with your season ticket, with details of these discounts to be announced in the near future.
- Corky Club: Our Under 13 Child Season Ticket will now include free membership of our revamped Corky Club, details of which will be announced in the very near future.
Paul Wycherley, the club’s General Manager said: “We’re very excited by our 2020 season ticket offerings. The price reduction on the early bird prices is the most we’ve ever done, and all season tickets (except child) will include exclusive discount vouchers from our club partners valuing over €200. At the heart of our club, we are a community and family club, and thus introducing a new family discount offer and re-launching the Corky Club. We’re saying to our fans, the best and most loyal in the country, to come rise with us in 2020 by purchasing your season ticket early.
We would like to remind our fans too of the excellent 100 Club package, which is still available (ccfc.ie/home/100-club).”
Neale Fenn, First Team Head Coach, said:
“I’ve felt and appreciated the great support from the Rebel Army in Turner’s Cross since I’ve come back to the club. While this season hasn’t been as exciting as they would have wished for, everyone at the club, especially from myself and the players, will be positively changing that for 2020. The team will rise again next season.”
Purchasing a Season Ticket offers you the opportunity to make a saving when compared with purchasing tickets on a match-by-match basis and you can also avoid queuing to buy a ticket on match night.
The 2020 Cork City FC Season Ticket also includes:
- Priority purchase for tickets for home matches not covered by the Season Ticket and for away matches.
- Additional promotional ticket and merchandise offers
- For an additional €50, you also have the option of reserving a seat in the Donie Forde Stand* for all home fixtures.
- We are also delighted to once again offer supporters the opportunity to spread the cost of a Season Ticket over three monthly instalments, when purchasing online.
You will be able to purchase a 2020 Season Ticket in any one of the following ways:
- FROM THE CLUB SHOP: Call to the club shop in Mahon Point Shopping Centre, where you can complete an application form and pay by cash, card or cheque. (Season Ticket forms will be available at Turner’s Cross on Friday 11th October ahead of our game vs U.C.D. and from the club shop from Saturday 12th October)
- ONLINE: Here. When purchasing online, you can also choose to purchase in three monthly instalments. This option can be selected prior to payment.
Should you have any questions or comments, please feel free to contact the club office on 021 434 5574 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
*: Reserved seats are available in specific sections of the Donie Forde Stand only. If you have not previously had a reserved seat, please contact the club office for further information.