Following an update in Government guidelines, Cork City FC are pleased to provide details to Season Ticket holders of our plans for match attendance.
We are now inviting 2020 Season Ticket holders to apply to attend this Saturday’s game against St. Patrick’s Athletic at Turner’s Cross. To apply, please fill out the form at the end of this article.
Applications will close at 5 pm on Wednesday, 30th September. Following this, everyone who registers will be entered into a draw, with winners being chosen at random. The club will then contact the Season Ticket holders who have been successful and invite them to attend the game. As child Season Ticket holders must be accompanied by an adult, provision will be made for child Season Tickets linked to adult Season Tickets via the family offer to be drawn. It is intended that this process will be repeated for the remaining home games, with those who are successful in initial draws being removed from the draw for the next two games, in order to offer every Season Ticket holder the best possible chance of attending a game between now and the end of the season.
There is no doubt whatsoever that demand will outweigh supply, but the club is committed to conducting the process in the fairest manner possible. We are very thankful for the patience and understanding shown by our Season Ticket holders in this unprecedented time.
Terms and Conditions will apply to this process, and the club will, at all times, follow all guidelines laid down by the Government, FAI and Health Authorities.
Terms and Conditions:
- We will compare the details entered on the online application form against our Season Ticket database. The details entered must match those on our database.
2. The club will contact you if you have been selected as an attendee for the match. Please note that the club will not be in a position to answer queries from supporters asking if they have been successful or not.
3. If you are selected to attend, you will need to follow strict social distancing guidelines and other health measures, including wearing of face covering, providing a health declaration and undergoing a temperature check at the stadium entrance.
- If you are selected and for any reason are unable to attend, we ask that you please contact us immediately so we can reallocate your place.
- Once you have attended a game, you will be removed from the draw for the following 2 games.
- In the event of any change to guidelines issued by the Government, FAI and Health Authorities, the club may be required to amend its policy on attendance at matches.
- Entry to the stadium constitutes acceptance of the Terms and Conditions and the Stadium Regulations.