It’s a very exciting time of year for Cork City FC’s merchandise and retail department!
We wish to give supporters a number of key updates related to our online store and retail store.
- Our club shop at Douglas Village Shopping Centre is due to re-open in early December. We will confirm the exact date via our digital channels.
- The online shop is currently offering FREE DELIVERY worldwide For Black Friday / Cyber Monday! Offer ends at 11:59pm on November 30th.
- As we gear up for our retail store opening, our online shop will be offline from December 1st to December 3rd. This is to facilitate essential upgrades to our online shop and retail store software.
- We encourage everyone to get any urgent orders in before December 1st. The online shop will be back on December 3rd.
- The new 2021 Home Shirt is selling quickly and we are low in stock in a number of sizes. We recommend ordering early via our online shop to avoid disappointment. We cannot guarantee availability in all sizes when our retail store re-opens in early December.
- It’s an exceptionally busy period for everyone, and therefore there may be delays in delivery of online orders. We aim to process all orders within 1-2 business days. Customers will receive an email notification when their order is dispatched. We rely on An Post for delivery and delivery times may vary due to the bandwidth of An Post’s network at this extremely busy time of year.
- We now offer official name & number printing on all jerseys. Please allow an extra 2-3 days for the processing of these orders.
Order date cut-offs (to ensure delivery before December 25th):
Ireland: 19th December
UK: 17th December
Europe: 11th December
USA / Rest of World: 5th December
We are hugely grateful for everyone’s support and patience.