Following the announcement last week, Cork City FC are pleased to provide details to 2021 Season Card holders of our plans for match attendance.
We are now inviting you to apply to attend our forthcoming game against Cabinteely at Turner’s Cross on Friday, June 11th. To apply, please fill out the form linked at the end of this article.
Please note that your Season Card will NOT scan on the night, and all Season Card holders must pre-register for the event. This is to facilitate contact tracing, so it is vital that you register the correct details and do not transfer your ticket to another person.
Applications will close at 5 pm on Tuesday, June 8th. Following this, the club will then contact the Season Card holders who have registered and invite them to complete a health screening declaration, following which they will be sent a ticket for the game.
In the event of not all Season Card holders requesting tickets, then the club will issue a further update on ticketing, with priority, as normal, going to FORAS members.
Supporters should also be advised that seating for the game will be allocated and you will be required to sit in the seat allocated to you. Supporters will be asked for a preference in terms of which stand they wish to sit in, but we cannot guarantee that we will facilitate your preference.
A Spectator Code of Conduct has been issued for the game by the Football Association of Ireland and Government and must be strictly adhered to. The Code of Conduct can be viewed here.
We are very thankful for the support shown by all who purchased a Season Card and look forward to being able to welcome you back to Turner’s Cross.
Terms and Conditions will apply to this process, and the club will, at all times, follow all guidelines laid down by the Government, FAI and Health Authorities.
To register to attend the match, please fill out the form on our website:
Terms and Conditions:
- We will compare the details entered on the online application form against our Season Card database. The details entered must match those on our database. There will be spot checks of identification to ensure the ticket holder is the person who has registered their details for contact tracing.
- Once applications have closed, the club will contact all Season Card holders with details of a health screening questionnaire which must be completed. Following this, you will then be emailed a match ticket to scan at the gate. This can either be printed at home or scanned from your phone.
- If attending, you will need to follow the spectator code of conduct as laid down by the FAI, including strict social distancing guidelines and other health measures, such as wearing of face covering, providing a health declaration and undergoing a temperature check at the stadium entrance.
- If you apply and for any reason are unable to attend, we ask that you please contact us immediately so we can reallocate your place. Do NOT transfer your ticket to another person, as they will be refused entry if they are not registered.
- In the event of any change to guidelines issued by the Government, FAI and Health Authorities, the club may be required to amend its policy on attendance at matches.
- Entry to the stadium constitutes acceptance of the Terms and Conditions and the Stadium Regulations.
- This will result in a deduction from the balance on your Season Card, as per the Season Card offer publicised at the start of the season.