City Edition is packed with interviews, news, historical features and interesting stats for this Friday night’s game against UCD. Print copies will be available at Turners Cross and from the CCFC Online Shop, but be quick, supplies are limited. You can also purchase a PDF copy for your phone or tablet here.
- Jack McKay talks to last weekend’s goalscorer, Fermoy native, Beineón O’Brien-Whitmarsh about the season so far, his time rising through the ranks of the Cork City Academy teams, and his brother’s breakthrough to the squad.
- City Archive: Doug Lucey roots through his archive of historical match programmes to bring us back to 1985 when City were playing in Flower Lodge and the Cork 800 celebrations were ongoing.
- On This Day: Friday is only the second time City have played on the date of June 30. On This Day looks back at the only other time we have done so, a local derby against Waterford United.
- Rory O’Connor-Gibson tells us about the German coach Ralf Rangnick in The Numbers Game, and how his pressing style has influenced the modern game.
- In Corky’s Corner, Corky gives a shout out to Jack Moore, a young member of the Rebel Army from Kenmare in Co Kerry and to tonight’s mascot, and star of a recent Corky Camp, Mason Jones!
- The rest of your City Edition favourites, including Around the League, From the Dugout, From the Boardroom, Rebel Army Uniforms, and A Moment In Time are all ready to entertain you during the half time break.
You can buy City Edition using the links below: