Cork City Football Club wish to confirm the recruitment process for the role of Women’s First Team Manager.
The club is exploring discussions with potential candidates and also inviting expressions of interest for the role no later than 5pm on Monday, 16th May.
Those expressing an interest must hold a valid UEFA A-Licence (or equivalent) or be currently participating in the UEFA A-Licence course.
Suitable candidates should have:
- Relevant and recent managerial/coaching experience.
- Experience in the oversight, development and strategic planning of a football academy.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the Women’s National League and local game.
- Strong communication skills, business acumen and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work within strict financial budgets.
- Understanding of the supporter-owned football club model, volunteerism and the values of Cork City FC.
CVs with supporting certificates of qualification should be emailed to the Board of Management at [email protected].
The position will come with role related expenses.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Please note, this is not an application process and submitted CVs are for informing the Board of Cork City FC of interest in the vacancy only.