This Friday, Cork City face Bray Wanderers in our final league game. The team will be presented with the First Division trophy at the conclusion of the match. The club wish to share the following important information to ensure match-night runs smoothly since a large crowd is expected.
- A sell-out crowd us expected. Supporters are urged to purchase tickets in advance to avoid disappointment. You can order tickets here online.
- As stands fill, turnstiles and entry to certain sections will be closed. To guarantee your preferred seat, please arrive early. Supporters may be directed to the St. Anne’s End turnstiles if the Curragh Road End becomes over-crowded.
- Following the presentation of the trophy, the team will do a lap of honour. We ask supporters to stay off the pitch to facilitate this. We expect a lot of families with children at the game and we want to ensure they get to see the team and the trophy too.
- A pitch invasion may result in the trophy presentation being unable to proceed on the pitch.
- Our women’s team have a home game at Turner’s Cross on Saturday, the day after the Bray game. A pitch invasion could damage the surface and may result in that game being unplayable.
Thank you for your co-operation.
Match tickets are available here online or from the Club Shop in Douglas Village Shopping Centre.