There’s plenty of reading in this week’s City Edition!
- Cork City‘s women’s manager Danny Murphy demands that his player develop a nasty streak to win games;
- City fan Derry Desmond recounts the incomparable good work of charity Le Chéile Africa; Nevin Power’s new series charts the convoluted history of Cork football’s home grounds;
- We take an in-depth look at tonight’s opposition, Shelbourne;
- Cork man and former Fifa referee Alan Kelly is profiled in ‘A Moment in Time’
You can pick up your copy of City Edition from the programme sellers at Turner’s Cross this evening, or pick up a copy online, here!
Get every issue delivered to your door. The subscription costs €90 (plus delivery) and can be purchased online or from the club shop: Order Now online.
This includes programmes for a minimum of 18 home league games plus any potential cup matches.
- New for 2023 – All print subscriptions purchased include a free digital subscription where you’ll receive a digital issue before each home game!
Individual print issues (€5 each) will be available to purchase on match-night and in the days following from the club shop (subject to availability).
We’ll also have a Digital Subscription available again for 2023. Each issue will be emailed to you before each home game and can be viewed on any digital device (laptop, phone, tablet). The digital offering costs €35 and can be ordered online: Order Now