Turner’s Cross Stadium, Curragh Road, Turner’s Cross, Cork.
The EirCode/postcode for Turner’s Cross Stadium is T12 DY8P. The geo-coordinates are 51.8857782, -8.46888 (Google Maps Link).
The number 203 bus to Ballyphehane which departs from St. Patrick’s Street (outside M&S) passes right by the ground on Curragh Road.
The 206 bus to Grange / Frankfield departs from the South Mall (City Centre) stops outside the Turner’s Cross church and this is only a few minutes walk to the stadium.
The 209A bus to Ballyphehane departs from St. Patrick’s Street (outside M&S) and stops on Derrynane Road (Turner’s Cross).
The 219 bus from Cork Institute of Technology to Mahon (and vice versa) stops on Curragh Road, right outside the stadium.
Please visit buseireann.ie for further details of times and availability.
A taxi from the city centre would cost approximately €10-€15.
Travelling from Dublin, take the Jack Lynch tunnel and follow signs for the City Centre and South City Link and then Turner’s Cross. Parking near the stadium is easily obtained unless there are additional games being played in the area on the night.
Match tickets are available outside the ground, subject to availability. For more information, see our Match Tickets section.
Safe-holding Capacity: 6,900
The Donie Forde Stand (1,900) [Reserved Sections B1, B3, C1, C3, C5, D1, D3]
St.Annes End (2,800)
Derrynane Road (1,185)
Curragh Road Stand (1,500)
12000 vs. Dundalk in 1991.
• All persons entering this stadium are admitted only subject to the following stadium regulations and rules of the club. Entry to the stadium shall be deemed to constitute unqualified acceptance of all these rules and regulations.
• Fireworks, Smoke canisters, Bottles, Glasses, Cans, Flags, Banners, Poles, Laser Pens, Flares or any similar articles or containers including anything that could be used as a weapon are not permitted within the stadium. Any person in possession of such articles or containers may be refused entry or ejected from the stadium.
• The consumption of intoxicating liquor in the stadium is not permitted and spectators are not permitted to bring alcohol into the stadium.
• The unauthorized climbing of floodlight pylons, stands or any other buildings in the stadium is forbidden.
• Under no circumstances is it permitted to throw any object onto the field of play.
• Unnecessary noise such as that from use of radio sets and behaviour likely to cause confusion or nuisance of any kind including foul or abusive language is not permitted in the stadium.
• Unauthorised persons are not permitted to enter the field of play at any time.
• The Ground Management reserves the right to refuse admission to, or eject any person who refuses to be searched by a member of an Garda Siochana.
• Any person who remains in a gangway may be ejected from the stadium.
• The ground management will not tolerate any form of racist abuse, threatening behaviour and racist or obscene chanting is strictly forbidden.
• The moving from one area of the stadium to another without the permission of a steward, An Garda Siochana or other authorized agents of the club is strictly forbidden.
• Any person attempting to gain admission, or being found within, a section of the ground designated for members only without the appropriate authorization may be ejected from the ground.
• Only persons specifically authorized in writing by the club management are permitted to offer sale or distribute any newspaper, periodical or any other article inside the stadium.
• Any person found damaging or defacing the property of the club will be prosecuted.
• Persons are admitted to this stadium subject to their acceptance of these ground rules and regulations and the rules of the Football Association of Ireland and the League. Entry to the ground should constitute unqualified acceptance.
• Any persons who fail to comply with the instructions from the stewards may be ejected from the stadium.
• The ground management reserves the right for servants or agents to remove from the ground any person who does not comply with the ground regulations or whose presence in the ground could reasonably be construed as constituting a source of danger, nuisance or annoyance to other spectators.
• In general the right of admission is reserved to the Ground Management.
In the event of a match being postponed or abandoned, any refund of the admission charge will be at the sole discretion of the club management. This is subject to a time limitation, the details of which are available from the club ticket office.