Cork City FC are delighted to launch the second cycle of the 100 Club, which will cover seasons 2022 and 2023. The first cycle was launched back in 2019.
The 100 Club is an enhanced Season Ticket package for Cork City FC fans where they can avail of exclusive benefits over a two-season period, including access to all games hosted by CCFC, exclusive discounts, merchandise and much more.
The full list of benefits for the 2022-23 cycle are:
Gold Season Ticket for two seasons (2022 & 2023).
- Includes entry to ALL CCFC home games at Turner’s Cross*, including league, cup and friendly matches.
- Ticket to FAI and EA SPORTS Cup Finals if we reach them.
- Optional reserved seating included for all games (optional and available in the upper section (B1) of Donie Forde stand).
- Be the first to receive new 2022 and 2023 Home and Away jerseys. Shipped out days before the public release! Includes four jerseys in total.
- Your own 100 Club scarf & 100 Club beanie hat.
- Presentation box with your season ticket, jersey, accessories and a welcome letter to the 100 Club.
- 5% discount on all items sold on the CCFC online shop for 2022 and 2023.
- A Digital Subscription to City Edition for 2022 and 2023. Receive every issue delivered to your phone, laptop or tablet the day before each home game.
- Priority pre-sale access to purchase additional tickets for high profile games.
- Entry into a prize draw to win one VIP match-night hospitality package for four people (prize offered once in 2022 and once in 2023).
* Excludes games not hosted by CCFC (eg; Munster Senior Cup Final). Standard season ticket packages will be announced in due course.
Speaking at the launch, Commercial Manager, Paul Deasy commented: “When we first launched the 100 Club in 2019 we saw a fantastic response to the initiative, it raised some vital funds in a crucial period for the club. Those members received some great benefits during that period, gaining access to almost all games during the COVID 19 pandemic. We have already seen a huge interest from current members to continue for the next cycle which speaks volumes, and we hope to see new members sign up this cycle and reap the benefits on offer.”