Enquire now for availability
Escort the team onto the pitch before a home game at Turner's Cross
Also a chance to test out the pitch before kick-off!
You'll arrive at the ground before all other supporters and get a behind the scenes look and how match night is run and meet the squad, manager and more!
Look the part on the big day!
Personalised jersey, shorts and socks for the mascot to wear.
FULL PACKAGE DETAILS
- Package cost: €250 (deposit of €50 required to secure booking).
- Personalised jersey, shorts and socks for the mascot to wear
- Mascot’s photo and profile in the matchday programme and on our social media pages
- Match tickets and programmes for the mascot and 5 guests
- The mascot is greeted on arrival and given a stadium tour, where they will meet some of the players before the match.
- The mascot will walk onto the pitch with the team captain and pose for a photo with the team captains and matchday officials before re-joining their group to watch the match
- Approximately 10 days after the match, the mascot will receive copies of the photos taken before the match
- The mascot will also receive a large copy of the photo with the team captains and match officials in a card folder, signed by the Cork City squad.
Please contact us using the form below to check which matches are available and to book your package. €50 deposit is required to secure your booking.
I’d just like thank everyone who looked after my son, Donncha, when he was mascot for the Shamrock Rovers game. He was so excited beforehand and the night lived up to his expectations, everyone he interacted with was brilliant, he got to meet his heroes, see parts of the ground no-one else does, take a few shots on goal into the shed end and walk out in front of a cheering crowd wearing his new jersey. He’s been talking about it since and in his own words “it was the best day ever”, thanks to everyone.
I would like to thank everyone involved with Cork City and the mascot package. Callum had the best time of this life last Friday night. He was made feel like a superstar and he can’t stop talking about it. Callum has been to Old Trafford, Aviva Stadium and Nou Camp but still describes the atmosphere in Turners Cross as the best ever (his words). Big mention to the players who he had a good laugh.
Robert is a huge Cork City fan and it made his year to meet everyone in the dressing room and led the team out on the night. The club were brilliant.
I would just like to thank Cork City FC for the wonderful time given to our son Conor O’Loughlin last night. He was honoured to wear the Cork City jersey & extremely proud to be mascot for such a great game. We would just like to thank all those involved in the club for the time and special treatment that was given to Conor last night. It really was a special night, one that he will truly never forget. Thank You!
A fantastic evening for the entire family – we just couldn’t believe everything that was included. Well worth it.