Cork City Football Club is currently recruiting for an Accounts Administrator/Finance Analyst to join our growing team having successfully won promotion back to Ireland’s Premier Division. This is an exciting opportunity to work at our prestigious football club and is a full-time role working mainly Monday – Friday.
- Accounts Payable duties from processing of invoices, query resolution to reconciling supplier statements,
- Accounts Receivable duties from credit control, raising invoices/credit notes and recording incoming receipts,
- Processing of accounting transactions to ensure accurate records are maintained by the club
- KPI Reporting
- Month end procedures and reconciliations
- Assistance with financial reporting for board meetings
- Bank & Cash reconciliations
- Preparation of Weekly & Monthly payroll
- Completing statutory tax returns
- Other ad-hoc duties as they arise
- Minimum 3 years+ experience in an accounting role essential.
- Part Qualified (ACCA, CPA or CIMA).
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite particularly Excel & Word.
- Good communication skills and fluency in English essential.
- Excellent organisational skills including prioritising, time management and planning
- Professional, ambitious, versatile, customer focused and pro-active
- Accuracy and attention to detail essential
Applications will be accepted in CV (2 pages maximum) and cover letter (1 page maximum), by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org
. Only applications meeting these criteria will be considered for shortlisting.
The deadline for application is 12 pm on Friday 20th