Cork City Football Club wish to recruit a permanent men’s first team manager.
The club is inviting applications for the role no later than 5 pm on Monday, 15th of May.
Those expressing an interest must hold a valid UEFA Pro-Licence (or equivalent) or be currently participating in the UEFA Pro-Licence course.
Suitable candidates should have:
- Relevant managerial experience in the SSE Airtricity League of Ireland or similar level.
- Ability to work with the club’s Sporting Director to recruit new players and integrate them into the first team squad.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the League of Ireland and local game.
- Strong communication, leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work with all areas of the club
CVs with supporting certificates of qualification should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated in confidence.