A limited number of tickets for Friday’s game against St. Patrick’s Athletic are now available on general sale on a first-come, first-served basis.
Tickets are priced at €15, with a limited number of children’s tickets available. To purchase a child ticket, use the promo code Child5 when purchasing the ticket.
You are asked to purchase the ticket type “Match Ticket.” A step-by-step guide on how to purchase tickets can be found below.
St. Patrick’s Athletic fans who expressed an interest in attending have been sent details of the away allocation, and should not purchase tickets for home sections, as they will be refused entry.
We ask purchasers to note:
- You will be required to enter health screening information for the purposes of contact tracing when purchasing your ticket.
- Admission to the event with this ticket is contingent upon the event achieving and retaining regulatory permission from the Government which in turn will be dependent upon the epidemiological situation in Ireland or relevant geographical locations.
- A specific COVID-19 code of conduct will be in place for all spectators attending this game. Social distancing must be adhered to and face coverings must be worn at all times.
- Entry Points: Curragh Road Stand: via Main Turnstiles only. Donie Forde Stand: via gate beside The Corner Flag Bar only. St Anne's End: via St Anne's End entrance only. Derrynane Road Stand: via Derrynane Road gate.
Tickets can be purchased via the following link:
- Click on the link above and click “Tickets”
- You will see a map of the stadium and three options: “Buy on Map”, “Enter Promo Code” and “Get 1 Ticket.”
- If you wish to pick a particular seat, click “Buy on Map.” If not, click “Get 1 Ticket” and you will be assigned a random seat.
- If you are picking a particular seat, you will need to unselect the automatically assigned seat by tapping on it. Then select a seat in your preferred location by tapping on that seat.
- When you have selected your seat, please click “Checkout.”
- Fill out your details, including the health screening questionnaire.
- Click “Register” and your ticket will be emailed to you.