We are delighted to confirm that capacity for upcoming games at Turner’s Cross has been increased further.
As a result, we are in a position to increase capacity for Friday’s game against Athlone Town.
Everyone at the club has been hugely appreciative of the efforts and understanding of supporters over this most difficult time, and we are genuinely delighted to have more fans returning to Turner's Cross.
Season Card holders who applied have already been sent their promo codes to claim their free tickets for this fixture. If you are a Season Card holder and you have not registered, please note that your Season Card will not scan in, so you need to contact us in advance on firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to attend.
Tickets went on pre-sale to FORAS members at midday, and will go on general sale at 5 pm.
Tickets are being sold on Eventbrite, via the following link: https://www.eventbrite.ie/e/cork-city-fc-v-athlone-town-afc-tickets-168569071631?aff=GeneralSale
We would ask supporters attending to note the following key information:
- Allocated seating will be in operation, so you are asked to ensure that you select your seat and take note of its location, as we cannot facilitate people wishing to move seats after they have purchased their tickets.
- We would encourage anyone attending the game to purchase their tickets in advance.
- We have added a large number of social bubble seats, to facilitate families.
- If available, a limited number of tickets will be available outside the stadium on the day, however please note the following:
- Due to contact tracing regulations, we are required to take details of each person attending, so the ticket purchase process will take a few moments.
- Supporters purchasing on the day at the stadium will not be able to choose their seats, but will be allocated seats and will have to remain in those seats. We therefore encourage supporters to purchase in advance, so they can choose their seats.
- Ticket purchases on the day will be by card/contactless payment only, cash will not be accepted.
- Social distancing, especially when queuing to enter the ground, use toilets or purchase food/beverages/merchandise, must be maintained.
- The wearing of face coverings is still mandatory as per FAI protocols. Your continued cooperation on this is hugely appreciated and very important to us continuing to be allowed increased attendances.
- Please cooperate with stewards and security at all times, for your safety and that of others.
We greatly look forward to welcoming many more of you back to Turner’s Cross on Friday night and over the coming weeks. The atmosphere at recent matches has been superb and a huge help to our management and players, so we look forward to more of the same on Friday night!