It’s your penultimate opportunity to pick up a copy of this season’s City Edition. As usual, it will be available outside of the ground before the game and at the club shop for €3.
In this edition:
Shane Griffin, on the cover for the first time this season, talked with Nevin Power about how the team is adapting to Neale Fenn’s style of football.
The Board of Management give an update and Neale Fenn welcomes UCD to Turners Cross for the final time this season.
All of your regular favourite features are inside too:
- Dermot Desmond’s proposed investment in Shamrock Rovers and a possible new league structure are looked at by Michael Hayes in Around the League.
- Dylan O’Connell steps atop the soapbox on Fans’ Forum to give you his opinion on a possible three-tiered league structure.
- Ever wondered how a professional football club runs the administrative side of things? Niamh O’Mahony details it all in Behind the Scenes.
- Doug Lucey presents our half time team by delving into the storied history of local side Kilreen Celtic.
- In our Cork City FC Women section, Chris O’Mahony talks to City fullback Shaunagh McCarthy about receiving a letter from Hector Bellerin as she battles back from a nasty ACL, meniscus, and shock absorber injury.
Along with Laws of the Game, Rebel Army Uniforms, On This Day and a news roundup of City’s Academy, there’s plenty of reading to keep you occupied after the game.