- The Numbers Game - A new addition for this season with Rory-O'Connor-Gibson and Eoghan Walsh explaining the concept of xG (expected goals).
- City Archive - Doug Lucey opens up his archive of City programmes.
- On This Day - What matches did City play on March 26 2004 and March 26 2007. See page 27 of City Edition to find out!
- A Moment in Time - Former Cork Hibs star John Brohan is remembered by Noel Collins.
- (Not) On The Terraces - Mark Donovan interviews Kevin Barry Dorney for a fan's view on the season ahead.
- Cork City FC Women - Ireland U17 women's head coach James Scott talked with Chris O'Mahony for a fascinating insight into the development of the women's game. Stay tuned for part two in issue 2.
The 2021 season is finally ready to kick off and our official matchday programme, City Edition, is back and bursting with great content for our season-opening match against Cobh Ramblers. We marked the passing of long-serving City volunteer Finbarr O'Shea on the redesigned cover of the programme and a page of memories from the likes of City poet Tony Tobin, and former manager John Caulfield, looking back at Finbarr's contributions to the club. Colin Healy and the FORAS board of management give their thoughts ahead of the game in From the Dugout and From the Boardroom while Shane O'Donovan gives us an inside look at tonight's opposition. Corky is back and tonight's virtual mascot, Ben Kelleher, is profiled! Steven Beattie gives his most in-depth interview since his return to City, opening up about his time in the US, his impressions of last season, and tells us about how he'd like to finish his career. It's an interview not to be missed!